Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Experience with Unemployed Professors
Maybe I am biased. They might be great writers. I therefore ordered a task. This gives you some context: I was given 250 words to discuss.
I didn't have the time or energy to complete the assignment so I decided that I would delegate it to professionals. Unemployed Professors allowed me to register and place an order. The top expert writer was selected based on their ratings. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. What is the reason? Continue reading.
Register an account
I'll start with the registration. First, you need to register. Why? Registering an account on their website requires you to specify your country, state/province, and why do they need it? You will then be required to complete a lengthy registration process.
You can also enter an Unemployed Professors promocode during the registration process. Problem is, I did not know where I could find the promo code. I was unable to find anything on the website about coupon codes. Why would they even mention promo codes? It's a mystery.
Placing an order
Placing an order is not easy. Here are the top issues regarding the Unemployed professors' order form, and the whole process for buying essays there.
Insufficient Order Type Categories
As I stated before, I was going to order a discussion topic. However, there is no such category. Are these people actually able to read the assignments of students? This issue shows the complete incompetence of the service.
Writers' Profiles are Extremely Vague
It is expected that you review the profiles of professors to find people with relevant experience. This is how a reliable bidding process should work. But Unemployed professors is a different story. All profiles created by writers are fake. These "professors", however, have fake profiles with generic images. Butterflies? Are they serious? It smells like fraud. I want to know the person who will do this job.
These Ratings of Professors Are Not Valid
Each professor who is unemployed has a performance rating. A high-ranking writer with nine stars out of ten was the one I came across. What are the customer unemployedprofessors reviews for this company? I would like to understand how a rating is created. These ratings do not seem plausible to me. Assuming that I have seen all of the bizarre things before, I think these guys "painted" stars and no professors back those ratings.
They offer VIP services that should be available by default
You can take a look to their VIP services, which include further assistance and follow up questions. This means that they won't provide any assistance to me for a fee.
As in other essay writing companies I believe assistance and follow up questions should be included in standard packages. It's a standard practice. However, what does an Unemployed Professor know about industry standards if he or she doesn't know what a discussion board is?
Selection of Inconvenient Deadlines
This company works in the Eastern Time Zone, so all deadlines will be met accordingly. Although I've already completed many tasks to register for an account on this website, they require me to complete many more tedious actions. They want more. My understanding is that time zone conversion falls under the responsibility of Unemployed Professors and not mine.
Online Reputation
I scrolled down to the Unemployed Professors homepage, and found that this company was featured in many popular media channels, such as Reddit.com, Huffington Post.com, Business Insider. "Wow! One might be able to guess that it's a reliable and well-respected writing agency. An excellent trick! It's a great trick! These publications have nothing exceptional. Worse, I couldn't even stand the level of cringe contained in these publications. Check out the Huffington Post's publication.
It is not hard to believe that the post language is a copy of these fraudsters. This post seems like a poor attempt at self-promotion. Take a look at the Business Insider article:
This article was not proofread. This is how ironic it all is. These cheaters are discrediting themselves and trying desperately to appear more professional than they actually are.
Review Platforms
Trustpilot had only 21 reviews. Surprisingly 90% of the users rated Unemployed professors essay and paper service as excellent. But based on my own experience, these poor and average reviews don't seem trustworthy.
Wrapping Up
Unemployed professors is a shoddy writing bureau that is in its last days. They sell essays and papers that are too expensive to earn a C-grade.
From registering for an account to getting my paper, every stage of my experience went wrong. This service failed in every way. Their writers don’t know how to create academic assignments. A partial refund was my only hope that these people are still morally upright. I urge you to stay away from this evil company.

https://globalhack.org/unemployedprofessors-com/ 
Related Resources:
SERVICE OVERVIEW
Projectsdeal Introduction
SpeedyPaper.com Reviews
My Experience with Unemployed Profs
Have you already checked the sociology paper example? There are a lot of top-quality samples that can be downloaded for free
https://proessays.net/essays/category/sociology
thx    Smile
Because this firm operates in the Eastern Time Zone, all deadlines will be reached on time. Despite the fact that I have already done several procedures in order to register for an account on this website, they demand me to perform many more time-consuming chores.

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.